Troubleshoot General Problem
- I can't select the "versus" style
- I've plugged in my dance pad, but it's not working
- How can I import an mp3 file into StepMania?
- I set the Coin Mode to PAY and now I cannot get back into the Options menu to change it back.
- When I launch StepMania, my monitor is blank, says "please check pc display settings", or says "Out Of Frequency Range"
Step 1: Download the latest video drivers for your video card
The most likely cause of a StepMania crash is a bad video driver. Approximately 75% of all StepMania crashes are caused by a bad video driver.
See Video Driver Troubleshooting for more info about updating your video driver.
Step 2: Submit information about the problem
You must be logged into the StepMania Forums in order to access this area.